12. Refund Policy
Trader.Online follows a strict withdrawal procedure which consists of the following:
- Prior placing any withdrawal request, customers should ensure that their trading account is fully compliant and meets the requirements set by Trader.Online’s Compliance Department.
- Late document submissions will result in delaying the withdrawal process.
- When a withdrawal request is submitted, Trader.Online may take up to 3 business days to process the request.
- When your application is approved please wait for 5 to 7 additional days before seeing your funds in your account.
- The funds will not take more than 21 business days before appearing in your bank account.
- Trader.Online requires telephonic approval to finalize the withdrawal procedure. But as explained, no withdrawal will be processed in instances where compliance documents are missing and where a trading account has been termed as fraudulent.
- Trader.Online charges a tariff of 10% of the withdrawal amount requested if a total margin of greater than 200 is not satisfied.
- Trader.Online can process profits withdrawal via Bank Wire Transfer upon specific request by a trader.
- The company reserves the right to choose the withdrawal method, without being committed to any method.
Trader.Online charges a fee and is applicable for the different withdrawal methods used:
- Wire Transfers50 USD/GBP/EURO
- Credit Card25
- USD/GBP/EURO (Note that a Processing Fee is also applicable for credit card withdrawals)
- Processing Fee for Credit Cards:
- USD10 or GBP5 or EUR7
- Epayments25 USD/GBP/EURO Minimum Withdrawal Amounts
Basically, the Minimum Amount that can be withdrawn are as follows:
- Credit Card 100
- Bank Wire Transfer 500 (note that a profit of at least 500 should be obtained in order to use this withdrawal method)
Customers withdrawing a minimum of $500 by bank wire transfer, will have to pay an additional charge of $50 as per Trader.Online’s terms and conditions. There are no limits to the amount customers are allowed to withdraw from their trading account. Nevertheless, withdrawal requests should be aligned with Trader.Online’s terms and conditions, matching the required trading volume. However, in the case of withdrawal requests by Credit Card, the maximum withdrawal amount cannot exceed $20k. The Credit Card limits are as follows:
- 3 cards per account
- 10 transactions per card
- $50k maximum amount withdrawal per card per month
In the event that your trading account has been alleged with any kind of fraudulent activities or arbitrage, your account will have to undergo close investigation. During this specific period, you shall receive only 10% of your withdrawable capital on a monthly basis, excluding any trading benefits associated to the account as from when the investigation has started. Following the completion of the inquiry, the remaining withdrawable amount will be transferred to your account. If ever, your trading account has been termed as fraudulent, sanctions will be taken.
Please refer to the Fraud and the above section of the Terms and Conditions. Furthermore, refunds are carried out in terms of Bonuses, i.e the refunded amount cannot be withdrawn unless the conditions specified in Trader.Online’s Bonus Policy are met.